Friday, March 28, 2008

My Ministry

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
I take great joy in writing about my ministry. God has been using me in many ways
for the past 8 years in the Tamil Methodist Church especially in the Youth Ministry.
God has raised me from being a Local Church Youth President to the District Youth President and at present the Conference(National) Youth President.

My first experience of leadership was at the age of 16(1999). I was elected Secretary of the TMC Banting MYF. My church is the perfect and best training ground i ever had. I learnt a lot that
tought me how to face challenges in higher level of leadership. I held the ministry of secretary for two years and after that was elected Vice-President for two years.

2003 was the year my God lifted me in my ministry when I was elected the President of Selangor District MYF. Being a District President is not easy and I had to go through so many storms and WOW GOD JUST LED ME THROUGH....

After my 4th year as District President, I was elected the National MYF Secretary. I held the ministry only for a year and the Lord lifted me as the National MYF President.
I only learned one thing. When I was truthful to God in small responsibilities given, the Lord
raised me up step by step to where I am today. It is indeed a prophecy coming through for where I am today.

God is also using me in the General Conference level when I was elected Secretary of the General Conference Youth Council. This is a youth body consisting of all Methodist Churches in Peninsular, Sabah & Sarawak.

I give all glory to God for all my achievements in ministry. If it's not by God's strength, grace and wisdom I would not be able to do many things for HIM. People may praise men in many ways but I strongly give all Glory, Honor & Praise to JESUS and JESUS ALONE.

3 comments:

Jull said...

Amazing brother. You finally have a blog too! Congrats. Now we can use the blog to attack our political enemies and to launch an online campaign and bring down the MIC & BN muahaha!....oh wait,this is a ministry blog ryt? Nevermind then :p

Do drop me a line in case u have any problems bro!

Rev. Silvester L.M. David said...

Thats it lah...... welcome to the world of blogging. Looking forward for many more good post from u bro. God Bless.

jemigal said...

god is blessing u n blessing u n blessing u abundantly. continue serving ministry for god. my support will always b wit u. take care. god bless u.